Applications Open for the Mayor's Entrepreneur Competition
08 October 2018
We are pleased to announce that applications for the Mayor’s Entrepreneur Competition are now open. Now partly LEAP funded, the competition is a chance for students or recent graduates from London universities to put their business ideas forward to help improve our city.
Whether you enter as an individual or part of a group, benefits include the chance to:
- improve your skills and future employability
- get free mentoring and workshops from business experts
- pitch your ideas Dragon Den's style at City Hall
- win one of three £20,000 prize funds to bring your idea to life
In order to widen the scope of the competition, we are funding two new awards, with one £20,000 prize available for the winner of each award. The three award categories are the:
- Environment Award
- Tech Award
- Creative Industries Award
Each category has its own challenges, which you can read here.
Applications close on 19th February 2019 – apply now.