SME digital skills needs - we want to hear from you
12 April 2019
Exploring SME digital skills needs in the hospitality and tourism, property and construction, retail and social care sectors
- Does getting up-to-speed with ‘cloud’ computing and cyber security seem daunting?
- Are you unsure how to choose and use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database?
- Would you like to make more professional use of digital marketing tools?
- Do you have a legacy IT system that you need to upgrade or replace and you are not sure how?
- Would you like to develop your e-commerce/ online sales and pursue international business opportunities?
Join us for a breakfast workshop where we will explore with you how the London Growth Hub and our partners can develop future programmes that will support you and other SMEs answer these questions and boost your business performance in the months ahead. The insights emerging from this series of workshops, a digital survey and additional research will inform a report with recommendations on our future business support delivered via the London Growth Hub.
The workshops are primarily aimed at senior decision-makers in SMEs that would like to improve the use of digital/ IT across your business. Your business must have been trading for at least a year. Places are limited and will be filled on first come, first served basis and we ask that only one representative per business attends the workshop.
For more information and to book your free place at one of the workshops, follow the links below.
- Tue 30 April, The Business Xchange Hub, CR0 2BX near Croydon’s BoxPark – Arrive for light breakfast and networking at 8am, start at 8.30 prompt. Depart 11am.
- Wed 1 May, Siemen’s Crystal, E16 1GB – Arrive for light breakfast and networking at 8.30am, start at 9 prompt. Depart 11.30am.
- Wed 22 May, The Business Xchange Hub, Croydon, CR0 2BX – Arrive for light breakfast and networking at 8am, start at 8.30 prompt. Depart 11am.
- Thu 30 May, CETEC Living Lab at Barnet & Southgate College, N14 6BS – Arrive for light breakfast and networking at 8am, start at 8.30 prompt. Depart 11am.
If you find you cannot attend please email email@example.com by Fri 26 April as we will be operating a waiting list once the workshops are fully booked.