Skills for Londoners Capital Fund - Apply
Over £110m of LEAP funding is available for investment into estate and equipment for London's skills providers over four years. This aim of this fund is to:
- respond to current and future skills requirements of employers and learners, improve quality of provision and learner satisfaction, progression and success rates
- support increased levels of apprenticeship delivery and/or progression to the highest levels of vocational and technical study
- establish strong and innovative partnership with employers and local stakeholders
Am I eligible?
To apply for this fund you must be:
- an FE college or approved training organisation that is on the Register of Approved Training Providers and/or Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers
in receipt of funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency to deliver education or training in 2018/19 and/or expects to hold a contract in future years
What type of projects will be funded?
We want to see projects that show innovation in:
- partnerships with employers and local stakeholders in the design and delivery of provision
- approaches to delivery which deliver social, economic and environmental benefits
- place making and high quality design, strengthening links with local communities
Read our case studies to learn more about best practice and the types of project's we're interested in funding.
How much can I apply for?
Up to £82m is available in this second round.
You can apply for £200,000 - £10 million for large projects- the application process will begin in August 2018.
Funding is available for construction skills related projects. For further information about funding to support construction skills projects see this page on london.gov.uk.
What happens next?
This fund is now open for applications. The deadline for applications is 1st October 2018.
The Prospectus is available to download in the box. For FAQs, please click here.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
You can download the Skills for Londoners Capital Fund prospectus here.