LEAP Annual Update Event
05 March 2020
The London Economic Action Partnership (‘LEAP’) would like to invite you to its Annual Public Event at the iconic “London’s Living Room”, at City Hall on Thursday, 5 March 2020 from 09.15-11.10.
LEAP is London’s local enterprise partnership and is responsible for allocating over £440m of government funding across regeneration, skills and business support initiatives. LEAP is also investing over £300m in London’s Royal Docks Enterprise Zone in East London and provides strategic oversight for London’s £650m EU structural funds programme.
This event will bring together key stakeholders, as well as members of the public and business owners across the capital to engage with and hear from LEAP. Throughout this session there will be updates from beneficiaries receiving LEAP funding and updates on how it has helped them grow. Towards the end of the session there will be a panel Q&A session with members of the LEAP Board.
LEAP brings entrepreneurs and business together with the Mayoralty and London Councils to identify strategic actions to support and lead economic growth and job creation in the capital. LEAP is chaired by the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan. Key programmes funded by LEAP include:
- The Royal Docks Enterprise Zone, a 125 hectare site in East London anticipated to create 35,000 jobs and 4,000 through over £300m of LEAP investment;
- The Skills for Londoners Capital Fund, investing £82m into estate and equipment for London's skills providers;
- The £70m Good Growth Fund which is supporting growth and community development across London;
- The London Growth Hub business support initiative; and
- The London Enterprise Advisers Network a programme to help prepare young people for the world of work by connecting businesses with London schools.
*Please note that places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
*Each guest is only allowed one ticket.
Do you have questions about the LEAP Annual Public Event? Contact LEAP.