The Good Growth Fund is the LEAP's latest £70 million regeneration programme to support growth and community development in London and is now open!
Delivered by the Mayor of London, the fund will support projects that are: inclusive, innovative and which demonstre an outstanding approach to challenges faced across London.
Applications are now open to public, private and third sectors organisations (including London boroughs, community groups and charities) - to drive regeneration in their area.
You'll also receive expert advice and support in regeneration and design as well as knowledge sharing opportunities.
The Good Growth Fund is open to a broad range of public, private and third-sector organisations in London who want to drive regeneration in their local area. These include:
- London boroughs
- sub-regional partnerships
- town teams and business improvement districts
- workspace providers
- community groups
- social enterprises
- small and medium-sized enterprises
We want to fund a range of projects and hope applicants respond creatively to our suggestions. This list is not exhaustive, and projects may deliver against one or more of the following actions:
- Develop civic infrastructure
- Back small business
- Secure and create workspace
- Drive innovation
- Build skills and employability
- Deliver community-led regeneration
- Enhance public space
- Share culture
How to apply
1. Read the prospectus - find out more about the fund, application guidance and key dates
2. Complete an Expression of Interest form
3. Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 September 2017.
(You can submit your expression of interest after this deadline, however, it will be reviewed in the next set of project appraisals next year).
We'll be in touch with next steps on making your application.