Good Growth Fund Round 3 - application process
Round 3 of the Good Growth Fund is now open for applications, with over £20 million funding available.
To get a well-balanced programme, we’re encouraging collaborative proposals that bring together a range of partners to focus resources and seize opportunities in a local area.
You can learn more about the programme and the types of applications we are looking for by reading the Good Growth Fund Round 3 prospectus and handbook.
How to apply
Round 3 of the Good Growth Fund is now open for applications.
This round is being fully managed through the Greater London Authority’s online investment management system (GLA OPS). If your organisation is not already registered, you need to register with GLA OPS by completing the steps below. If your organisation is already registered, you can simply use your current login information.
To register with GLA OPS:
- register as a new organisation and admin account at https://ops.london.gov.uk/
- click on ‘New to GLA OPS? Register here’
- provide the required information and make sure to select ‘GLA Regeneration Unit’ under the GLA department section
- click on ‘Request New Profile’
- you can then log in to GLA OPS, select Good Growth Fund Round 3, which is delivered by the Regeneration team, as the programme you're applying to, create a new Stage 1 application, complete all required information and submit your project by 4pm on 14 October 2019.
Read the Application Handbook for step-by-step guidance.